Upgrade to 2020.08 process
Note: Upgrading to version 2020.08 requires new license generation from the Apliqo team. Please contact your Cubewise / Apliqo representative in order to generate the new license. In addition , this is a major release , which might have some small changes on existing reports. Please make sure to review the full release notes to make sure you are aware of all of those.
If you have Cubewise Pulse installed you can use the online migration package below which will automate the entire upgrade process and skip to step 2.
In case Pulse is not available, you can use the following offline package.
Note: Upgrade your Content Store instance first. After completing the Content Store update, you can then simply use the installer and update your existing webapps to complete the upgrade process.
Offline package process (loose file upgrade)
- Stop the Content store service
- take a backup of the current content store
- unzip the Offline loose file package to a local directory
- copy ALL objects from the offline package to the existing content store data folder (override files which exist already in the directory)
- start the ContentStore TM1 service
- Re-run the process }APQ.UX.Server.Upgrade
After the process has completed you can run the installer to update your existing web apps to the latest version.
- run the installer:
- Make sure you leave the Install Apliqo Application server check box ticked.
- update the required webapps.
- For the new cube viewer widget to work on each Webapp you update, you need to manually override the 'settings.json' with this new one
- location of the file is '\ApliqoServer\webapps\App Name\WEB-INF\config\settings.json'