Upgrade to 184.108.40.206 process
For existing customers currently running on UX version 220.127.116.11 the upgrade to 18.104.22.168 process is simple, and does not require updating any existing content stores or the default.constant.js file. Simply run the UX installer to and select the webapps you would like to update.
If you have Cubewise Pulse installed you can use the online migration package below which will automate the entire upgrade process.
In case Pulse is not available, you can use the following offline package. Please pay attention the manual process needs to be done in 2 steps. (see below).
Note: Upgrade your Content Store instance first. After completing the Content Store update, you can then simply use the installer and update your existing webapps to complete the upgrade process.
Offline package process (loose file upgrade)
- Stop the Content store service
- take a backup of the current content store
- unzip the Offline loose file package to a local directory
- From the loose file upgrade directory copy ONLY the files }APQ.UX.Server.Upgrade.pro and }APQ.UX.Server.Maintenance.pro files to the Content Store data directory and restart the instance
- execute the process }APQ.UX.Server.Upgrade
- copy ALL objects from the offline package to the existing content store data folder (override files which exist already in the directory)
- start the ContentStore TM1 service
- Re-run the process }APQ.UX.Server.Upgrade
After the process has completed you can run the Apliqo 22.214.171.124.exe installer to update your existing web apps to the latest version.
- run the installer and update the required webapps.
- on each Webapp you update, you need to manually override the 'default.constant.js' file with this new one
- location of the file is '\ApliqoServer\webapps\App Name\apq-c3-custom\js\default.constant.js'