New Features and Enhancements
1. User Favorites
- Each User , can now easily set his own list of favorites , and be able to easily navigate to each one of his favorties , from a dedicated menu.
- Any dashboard / View / Wizard can be set as a user favorite.
2. Predefined Style for Views and Tables
When using the grid widget or the view component, you can now choose from between the 3 following styles.
- Zebra (stripped table with alternate row shading)
- No cell borders at all
The defined style for the zebra grid can easily be edited to different colors. In addition, you can add more predefined styles using a custom CSS.
3. New KPI Widget
A new KPI widget has been added to the widget collection. The "KPI Simple" widget creates a number of KPI boxes based on the elements set on rows, and will automatically calculate the variance for the 2 selected references on the columns.
In order to use the KPI Simple widget , data should structured in the following way :
4. Additional Options for Widgets
Analysis capabilities have been enhanced for dashboards. Using a new "kebab menu" you can now have more power to analyze and understand the displayed data by selecting from the options:
- Pivot Rows/Columns (swap the layout of rows to columns & vice versa)
- Show source data (for non-grid widgets toggle the widget between grid & the selected visualization)
- Zero suppression toggle for rows & columns
- Subset editor (for row & column dimensions)
- Individual widget export to Excel