1. Synchronization of Driver & Planning cubes under null suppression
When viewing the driver cube and respective planning cube side-by-side under zero-suppression it was possible that the rows would be out of alignment. For example a forecast method driver is selected, but the calculation method results in a forecast result of zero. Since a driver is entered this string value will show the row in the driver cube but the row will be suppressed in the planning cube.
A numeric check element has been added to check if a driver is entered and this feeds into the planning cube with a nominal value of 0.000001 in M0 and a counter balancing -0.000001 in M13. This will ensure that the row displays even though the calculated forecast for the year is still 0.
2. Minor Fixes
- Currency translation uses non-existing "Last Month" attribute
- BSEG Plan dimensions generated with orphans
- NA element not converted from operational to plan when creating Plan dimension
- Time lookup calculations not working in Revenue & Expense Planning cubes
- Disable copy of ACT from Planning to GL cube
- LY Actual phasing method not working
- Reference values in phasing model out by 1 year
- Remove old hardcoded OCoA accounts
- Number format not set for KPI accounts
- Remove hard coded debug text output
- Block driver input for non-leaf intersections
- T Year-Month relative time maintenance not working